BY JESSICA SCHWEPPE, Services for Real Estate Pros
Have you ever considered working as a real estate team, or are you already part of one? If so, there are a lot of benefits to working as a dynamic duo, and if not, you may want to think about it. Stats from around the industry show that team agents tend to get more leads than solo agents… but why?
Top 5 reasons real estate agent teams get more real estate leads:
- Reason #1: More Options = Broader AppealThink about home shoppers and sellers… in most cases, there will be two decision makers, sometimes even more. So it should be no surprise that having two agents, each with a unique personality, skill set and disposition, can increase the likelihood of home shoppers wanting to work with you.
- Reason #2: Two Brains Are Better Than One Think about it, as a buyer or seller, would you rather have one person helping you find or promote your home… or two? Real estate teams have more manpower, therefore can theoretically accomplish more than a solo agent can. Even if the search or promotion strategy ends up being the same as that of an individual agent, the perception is there.
- Reason #3: More Marketing Dollars & Connections As a seller, when the amount of exposure your property is going to get is directly tied to the amount of money your agent is willing to put into promoting it, seeing two faces means having access to two wallets and two sets of networks. That in and of itself can be very powerful, especially when the agents have been in the industry for a number of years.
- Reason #4: More Testimonials With two agents working with more clients, you get more testimonials and people trust the opinions of their peers. Seeing 40 testimonials instead of 20 can make a dramatic difference in the number of potential clients who decide to pull the trigger and reach out to you.
- Reason #5: More Experience & Accountability With a combined 30 years of experience, team agents are able to learn from each other and get more exposure into a wider variety of different real estate scenarios. That experience helps them manage their business more effectively, and leads recognize that.
You can see that there are many reasons why team agents typically get more leads, and this isn’t an exhaustive list. If you’ve never considered it before, think about whether or not working as a team could be a good option for you. In an industry that’s all about generating numbers, two can be much stronger than one.